If you have damaged or missing teeth, your quality of life is significantly impacted. Not only do you live with low self-esteem, but you may also need to limit your diet or deal with persistent pain. You can rebuild a healthy, functional, beautiful smile with your cosmetic dentist in Suwanee. Full mouth reconstruction can repair or replace your teeth to help you look and feel your best. Not sure where to start? Here are some simple tips to help you on your journey to a new smile.
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for Me?
Full mouth reconstruction uses a combination of specific restorative and cosmetic dental treatments to rebuild or replace several teeth. It combines the art of aesthetics with the science of restoration to improve the health, function, and appearance of the mouth.
Full mouth reconstruction can help those who suffer from several issues, such as:
- Multiple missing teeth.
- Several teeth with large fillings.
- Cracked, broken or badly worn teeth.
- Damage from trauma or injury.
How Can I Get Started?
You need the help of a dentist to transform your smile; however, not just anyone will do. You need a dentist who specializes in restorative and cosmetic dentistry to successfully rehabilitate your teeth. To find the perfect dentist, there are some key tips to help you with your search:
- Ask friends or family for recommendations.
- Review each dentist’s qualifications and experience.
- Choose a dentist who offers a variety of treatments.
- Read online reviews and testimonials.
- Look at before and after pictures of patients.
- Consider their location and office hours for convenient appointments.
- Choose a dentist who works with your insurance and offers various payment options.
After you have found a dentist, schedule a consultation. They assess your oral health and discuss your desired results to create a customized treatment plan.
What Treatments Do I Need?
Full mouth reconstruction uses treatments catering to your individual needs, which may include one or more of the following:
- All-Ceramic Crowns: Damaged, worn, or unattractive teeth can be repaired by placing custom-made dental crowns over them. They are designed to match the appearance of your teeth to look natural.
- Dental Implants: You can replace your missing teeth with the next best thing to your own with dental implants. They can be used to treat a single tooth, multiple teeth, or an entire arch.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Cavities can be treated using an alternative to metal fillings. Tooth-colored fillings match your enamel color, and they are metal-free.
- Extractions: Teeth that cannot be saved will need to be extracted. Your dentist will discuss your tooth replacement options to fill the empty space.
Invest in Your Smile
You can invest in your quality of life and your self-esteem with full mouth reconstruction. Do not wait to rebuild your smile.
About Dentistry at Suwanee
Dentistry at Suwanee embrace the latest advancements in dentistry to improve our patients’ smiles. We use cutting-edge procedures and technologies to repair or replace damaged teeth. Our team of professionals has the solutions you need to save your smile. Contact our office today to see if full mouth reconstruction is right for you.